Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Just a little about me...

Hi! I'm Drew. I'm 2 years old.

I'm getting really excited for Halloween. We've been reading a lot of Halloween books lately. Mom always makes funny ghost sounds and howling wind sounds and I start laughing and say, "Oooo, is it spooky?" Then everyone laughs. Grandma Peterson taught me the cutest little pumpkin song. We sing it a lot. Grandma even has a cute little hand puppet with the pumpkins on it that we use.

I've fallen in LOVE with classical music! I know ALL the names of the instruments of the orchestra. Mom and I go on SFS kids and I point to every instrument and know the names and how to pretend play them. I make the motions with my hands. Mom and Dad laugh a lot because they think its cute!

Sometimes Mom turns on classical music and I say, "Listen, I hear a clarinet!" Or whatever instrument is playing. My two favorite instruments right now are the violin and the timpani, although its hard to choose because I love them all! My favorite song is called, "In the Hall of the Mountain King," by Grieg. I dance around the room and at the end of the song I start saying, "Hey, Hey, Hey!" like a Russian dancer.

I've also started reading really simple words like cat, dog, mom and dad. I still love Starfall and ask Mom if we can go there to read the stories, and review my letters. Its fun.

Well, I'd better go down for my nap now. But I'll catch up more later. BYE!

1 comment:

Lesley said...

This is so cute! What a cool little journal this will be for Drew!