Wednesday, March 26, 2008

aRt


liFe & tIMeS of AnDrew

Hi everybody!! I haven't written on my blog since January, and my grandparents are probably getting hungry for another blog entry from me.

I really like art. Mom, Forrest and I are having a good time doing things like painting, coloring and stuff. Forrest loves coloring and drawing. It seems like that's all he ever says anymore, "draw, draw, draw" he says it like a million times a day. Mom is always getting down the crayons for him. I prefer painting and playdough. When I do draw I love to draw galaxies. I like drawing spiral galaxies the most, and mom always says they look good. I like to use black and color space. Mom always encourages me to use other colors too. Black is my favorite though. Today I drew a red hot and yellow sun with black space. It was pretty cool.


Here's mom and me painting mountains, rivers and evergreen trees.


After a while, Forrest and I had more fun playing in the paint water. Mom actually let us for a while, which surprised me.


On Easter, Forrest and I didn't feel too good. Dad cheered us up by playing play dough with us. It was fun because we made food. Mom and Dad helped me make spaghetti and meatballs and a salad. I liked the salad we made (but not real salad, of course...Oh mom just said she would love that to happen!!)



Pretty tasty lookin' huh?

No comments: