Thursday, January 17, 2008

Ringing in 2008


I know I haven't updated my blog in a while. My new Christmas toys have kept me pretty busy. My favorites so far have been the toy trains, aquadoodle, and cars.

I'm really starting to get the hang of playing. I make up story lines and make my cars talk to each other. I like it when someone older joins in and plays with me. That way, I can get new ideas for plots. I mostly like it when Forrest plays, but sometimes he just takes the car or truck that I like the most, and that's annoying. But still, he is cute and makes me laugh a lot.

Mom keeps telling me that I'm growing up. The other day I came down the stairs when KASH was over visiting and asked, "Where's Josh?" Kate responded that he was at work. I nodded in understanding, then added,"Where's Jacob?" They all told me he was at his house and asked if I wanted to call him. Amy dialed and got Jacob on the phone for me. I was so excited. Here's how the phone call went:
Me: "Hi Jacob!"
Jacob: "Hi Andrew!"
Me: "Do you want to come over and play trains with me?"
Jacob: "Sure."
Me: "Okay, bye!"
Jacob: "Bye!"

Everyone thought it was so cool that I organized my own play date. I was pretty impressed too. I'm not shy on the phone like I used to be.

I'm pretty much talking all the time now. Like yesterday, I said, "Amy, will you please pass the cereal." And I told Mom, "I can't open the door. Please help me!"

It sure helps having so many people around, and hearing so many words all the time. It helps me think of more to say. But that's all I can think of right now. I'll write more later.

Bye!

1 comment:

Qian Jia Ting said...

This is so cute! Abraham and Annabelle LOVE Little Einsten too and they say some of the same things. Isn't that a great program?